May 29, 2014 | Some quick facts for the Bean
– We call you the Bean all the time. Baby Bean, Super Bean, Miss Bean…all thanks to one of your adorable swaddle-blankets from the hospital.
– Mach 5 is the “affectionate” term for your crazy-cry. I’ve only seen it four times in your life, but trust me that’s enough! Your limbs go stick-straight, your face turns bright red, and you do these quick-screams with your eyes wide open!
– Your talking is so much FUN right now. It may not make much sense to us yet, but I could listen to you all day. (Remind me I said this when you are two)
– Standing is so fun! We have to balance you, but you seem to be the happiest when you can stand on your own two feet.
– Grasping this is your new mission. You are able to, but you get frustrated when it can’t get into your mouth!
– The drool is ever-present on your lips/face/clothes/hands/eyelashes…see proof below!
May 9, 2014 | It’s no secret we love the lake, and another house was purchased this Winter that is all about FUN! Traveling with an infant can be stressful (as I’ve learned) but when your are traveling/staying with another infant it’s significantly less. We woke up EARLY Friday morning, and started the journey to the Ozarks. After a quick stop in Warsaw to see Grandma, we made the final trek to our destination. The house is awesome, and we are so happy for our friends! The girls did really great (even if they were often on opposite schedules) and somehow we never heard each others babies in the night. If only my E would take some sleeping lessons from their E… 🙂
Right before we jumped in the car
May 5, 2014 | I love seeing this girl progress and get stronger. Tummy-time is pretty awesome these days!
May 4, 2014 | Our good friends recently purchased a home, and we finally had some time to go and visit! Elena slept for a good chunk of the visit in her car seat, and we were able to hear some pretty darn exciting news that day. I will never forget it!
Right before her nap, I had to snap a photo of the major baby-mohawk
Instead of the POA (Porch of Awesome) we have the DOA (Deck of Awesome)…but that doesn’t sound right, so it may be a work in progress
The weather has finally started to look nice around here, so the whole family chilled in our backyard that evening. I cannot wait to enjoy lots more time outside with the baby-bean!