May 29, 2014 | Some quick facts for the Bean
– We call you the Bean all the time. Baby Bean, Super Bean, Miss Bean…all thanks to one of your adorable swaddle-blankets from the hospital.
– Mach 5 is the “affectionate” term for your crazy-cry. I’ve only seen it four times in your life, but trust me that’s enough! Your limbs go stick-straight, your face turns bright red, and you do these quick-screams with your eyes wide open!
– Your talking is so much FUN right now. It may not make much sense to us yet, but I could listen to you all day. (Remind me I said this when you are two)
– Standing is so fun! We have to balance you, but you seem to be the happiest when you can stand on your own two feet.
– Grasping this is your new mission. You are able to, but you get frustrated when it can’t get into your mouth!
– The drool is ever-present on your lips/face/clothes/hands/eyelashes…see proof below!