July 24, 2014 | Your funny things lately are;
- You love Mosby — you can be cranky and he walks into the room and you smile BIG
- Outside is also a great soothing place, so here’s hoping that sticks around!
- The drool. Just when I think you can’t possibly drool more…
- Your giggles, while not often heard, were the best when I said ZZZZZZIIIPPP!
- For several weeks you’ve been sleeping through the night (YAY!) and last night you demanded to be put to sleep by 7 (early) and didn’t wake until almost 7 this morning. Wow, we were impressed!
- You smile for strangers when they come up to your car seat — like you know they are telling you how cute you are
- You seem to love a blankey to go to sleep (even though we can’t leave it with you anymore for safety reasons)
- You roll all over — back to front, to back again. She’s a mover!
- We feel so lucky to have a happy girl. Unless you’re tired, you’re pretty darn smiley.